Real-Time Visibility of Site Progress
Trimble WorksOS Software allows you to get more out of your machine control investment and make data driven decisions. WorksOS uses data gathered by Trimble machine control systems to take the guesswork out of bidding, planning, estimating and scheduling so you can save time, maximize resources and increase profits.
Features and Benefits
Monitor live earthmoving and compaction volume metrics to make it easier to understand real work progress, and proactively make adjustments to stay on budget and on schedule.
- Activity functionality within WorksOS uses survey surfaces and design data to calculate quantities and track progress, eliminating inefficient processes and calculations
- Define the start/end, quantity and design targets of an activity
- Track progress and productivity to optimize bidding, scheduling and estimating
- Intuitive interface enables users to easily monitor jobsite metrics without having to understand and setup complex filter settings
- Upload designs, topographical and drone surveyed surfaces, and machine as-built data
- Integration and interoperability with Trimble Business Center, Trimble Connect and Trimble WorksManager Software
- Utilize machine productivity data from Trimble Earthworks Grade Control Platform and other machine control systems
- Get real-time cut, fill, volume and compaction data for increased visibility of machine and jobsite productivity
- View progressive volumes of material moved over time to understand and analyze productivity trends
Data-Driven Decision Making
- View the progress to plan for each project in a single productivity dashboard to efficiently manage resources across jobsites
- Effortlessly track the progress of multiple working zones and activities for validation of work performed
- Real-time 3D information of work completed, providing complete transparency across the entire project
- Real-time cut, fill, volume and compaction data
- Adjust daily work targets to stay on schedule
- Visibility into which machine is working
- 2D cut/fill maps for material movement
Integrated Site Design
Projects from Trimble Business Center and WorksManager are automatically transferred into WorksOS operations management system for accurate comparison between planned and actual work.
To take full advantage of office-to-field interoperability, see more about the Trimble Jobsite Connectivity Bundle here.
Seamless Data Flow from Design to Construct
WorksOS provides real-time collection of field conditions from your machine control systems, and full interoperability with Trimble Business Center and WorksManager, to help you make empowered data-driven decisions and improve jobsite management.
An Introduction to Jobsite Connectivity
Connect your site with this actionable quick guide. Learn real ways to get the most out of your machine control systems and enhance on site management activities.
Accurately monitor jobsite activity and real-time progress-to-plan, remotely, with information straight from the machine.Read More