GNSS Radios for Construction
Trimble radios offer flexible configuration options and rugged reliability for efficient use of GNSS on the construction site.
Features and Benefits
Flexible Configuration Options
- Use as a base, rover or repeater
- Reduces unnecessary inventory—do more with less
- Provides more flexible operation
Designed for Construction
- Built to endure the stresses of daily use in harsh construction conditions
- Fully sealed against dust, rain, splash, and spray for optimal reliability in all weather conditions to minimize downtime and lower overall operating costs
TDL 450 Series Radios
The Trimble TDL 450H and TDL 450 are advanced, high speed, wireless UHF data radios for GPS and GNSS-based positioning on the jobsite.
Full-Function User Interface
- Streamlines field configuration and troubleshooting for maximum productivity
Modify Power as Conditions Require
- Dial up the power for longer baselines
- When the work area is smaller, a lower-power output extends battery life
Access to Diagnostic Data in the Field
- Solve signal strength challenges and make adjustments to stay more productive
Two Models Available
- Trimble TDL 450 power settings*: 0.1 W, 0.5W, 1 W, 2W, and 4W
- Trimble TDL 450H power settings*: 4 user-defined power levels from 2 W to 35 W
*Configurable from the front panel up to the maximum power output setting for your region
R750 GNSS Modular Receiver
Whether you need a reliable GNSS base station or a rugged rover, the Trimble R750 GNSS Modular Receiver gives you the connectivity, flexibility and scalability to meet the exact needs of your GNSS-based workflow.
As a permanent or semi-permanent base station, it provides GNSS corrections for site measurements and machine control. As a vehicle-mounted rover it can be used for fast, effective grade checking and surface mapping.
Click here to find out more.
Meet Our Customers
Learn how customers around the globe are using Trimble technology to be more efficient and profitable.